Shah Rukh Khan undergo shoulder injury surgery

Bollywood acter King Khan, Shah Rukh Khan is set to undergo a shoulder surgery pretty soon. urt his shoulders while shooting for the film Dulha Mil Gaya at Mehboob Studios last December. However, the actor did not take it seriously until recently when the pain became bad to worse. Though the doctors advised that he should undergo a surgery immediately. His last film was Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Shah Rukh Khan has been taking physiotherapy sessions but had to leave for the shoot of My Name is Khan in LA as a result the surgery got delayed for a month.

Khan is in Los Angeles working on the Karan Johar film “My Name is Khan”. The 43-year-old actor had also undergone spinal surgery a few years ago.

SRK has done his previous surgeries in London but this time he is not sure if he will travel out of the country. He says, “I am in a lot of pain. I may do the surgery in India I haven’t decided that as yet.” He also confirms that he has delayed his surgery by nearly a month for My Name Is Khan, “I wanted to finish shooting for MNIK and also wait for the release of Billu Barber.”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls