I love working with younger heroes but am scared of them: Akshay

Just a few days back, muscle man Akshay Kumar proved his moral fibre to all when he dedicated his Best Actor Award to Aamir Khan for his outstanding performance in ‘Ghajini’. And now the actor has openly accepted the fact the he does fear the colossal competition around, but that is precisely what keeps him going.

But surprisingly, it’s not the famous ‘Khan’ trio that’s getting Akshay nervy. In fact, it’s the young kids on the block that are making the actor work even harder to cope up with the newest talent. “You can see there is a lot of competition around for me nowadays. I love working with younger heroes but am also scared of them”, confesses Akki.

The actor adds, “They are all so fit. If I have to work with them then I have to match up to them. And that means I ought to be fit and fine, and so there’s no time to sit and rest.” Well, it seems that Akki’s desire to remain on top by beating the competition around is what’s keeping him all charged up these days, more than anything else.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls