Lara Dutta to do item song for Soham Shah's next

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my chrysanthemums, think I need to jet off to China right now.. or at least Chandni Chowk to see if I can still eat hakka noodles and parathas after suffering through a thoroughly demented CC2C. Madhu my Mottu Maid and Vaziran bua had dragged me to it. @!***!

They have been immediately denied a day’s hookah paani. Really, I wouldn’t wish this watchamacallit on even someone who gives me the heebie jeebies, not even my former research assistant Dimwit Mirza.. who, I hear, is now signing up with the Junior Artistes’ Association.

Ewwww, anyway out there somewhere in Bandra, Salman Khan is still playing don.. never mind if his market equity has plunged.. and plunged.. and plunged. Now, he’s benefactor not only to Arjun Boney Kapoor but also to Nihar Pandya, both on the recommendation of sister Arpita.

Arpita broke up with Arjun even if he lost weight to look quite boney. Now, she’s hoping that bhai will do something for the boney boy.. and also for Deepika Padukone’s ex, Nihar.

By the way, boney Arjun was even in Chandigarh, hanging out with Uncle Sallu. They’re even being body-trained.. bike riding, horse riding, being bad to the press, practically everything that an actor needs to know nowadays.

I do honestly and sincerely hope that sweet Salluji can do something for the careers of these bright young boys. I called them that because I’m in an outstanding mood. But you know what? A thought worries me. Shouldn’t Sallu first do something for himself? Kahin der na ho jaaye and all that.

Ek do photo please
Ooooooh really.. meaning why Mauritius?

I mean that’s where my great grand-parents went for their honeymoon. I thought Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are more the Paris, Alaska and Vienna types. Soooooo romantic those places are.

I do hope they weren’t economising or something.. I would have given them an interest-free loan. I’m horrified that my cool couple has just taken off to Mauritius for a photo-shoot.

Realllllllllllllly, they should have just asked for the keys of my Alibag villa.. so much more private and classy.

Pallo?.. no no.. polo
Okay, so Madhu’s doing her bit for the day. She’s saying that J P Dutta..

I think he’s the guy who once made war movies, no?.. has postponed his plans to launch daughter Nidhi as a heroine.

In fact, J P Ji has started shooting with unknown faces for a romantic movie revolving around Polo (the sport sillies, not the mint ki goli).

Aaah, Mottu’s hoping war doesn’t break out in between a polo tournament or a suhaag raat, the way they always do in his movies. Interrrrresting, interrrrresting.

From the Kaal centre
Really after making a pitch only to act with top heroes, for a month or two, Lara Dutta is eating humble pie. According to Vaziran bua, Aunty Dutta will soon be breaking into an item number, the way she used to at the outset of her career.

Aunty will be doing this item for a movie by Soham Shah because she once acted in his something called Kaal, in which everyone was gobbled up by lions, tigers and in the acting department, by Ajay Devgan.

Jo bhi, just hope Aunty Lara doesn’t have to continue doing more item numbers.. till it’s time to quit.. tsk.

Water way to go
Ooopsie. In one of my very dayaloo moods, I had recommended Randeep Hooda for a movie.. he was signed on.. he completed the shoot.. the thing was released.. no one saw it.. and now I’m being blamed for it. Sowwwwie guys.

The unit hasn’t recovered from the fact that on the film’s first day shoot itself, Hooda boy was throwing mega-attitude.

When he didn’t like the way a certain shot was going, he chucked water at the camera lens.. now that is just so NOT done.

Technicians say they’ll chuck water at him if he does that ever again. They will also throw water at me if I recommend him ever again. But then, such is life dearies.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls