Askhay suggests giving award to Aamir

Akshay has suggested giving the award to Aamir Khan.In a recent award ceremony Akki refused to accept an award ‘The Most Popular Actor’ and suggested that it should be given to Aamir Khan, whose Ghajini has done well all the corner.

Receiving the award Akshay said, “I feel humble that I have won the award for ‘The Most Popular Actor’. I have waited for this award since a long time.

However, I recently saw Ghajini and thought that Aamir deserves this award more. I know that Aamir does not accept awards, but I want him to accept this as a symbol of love that people have for him.

According to the sources, “Akshay Kumar saw Ghajini in New York when he was there for the premiere of Chandni Chowk to China and was floored by Aamir’s performance and effort.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls