Katrina Kaif Says, who is the person that says I don't know about Hindi language?

Katrina Kaif News: Who said Katrina Kaif cannot speak Hindi properly? Wait for UTV Motion Pictures’ (coproduced and directed by Prakash Jha) Raajneeti in which the actress has reportedly worked hard to get her Hindi pronunciation and diction right.

Kat, who has nine hits in her repertoire of 13 films, was aware that her meteoric rise had shaken up rivals. And, looking for something to fault, they had made her pathetic Hindi the butt of most barbs. Bollywood has had ruling divas who were language imperfect earlier with Hema Malini and Sridevi being top of the list. And then there was Kat.

But like her predecessors, Kat is now out to prove that she can cross this hurdle, too. And those who have seen previews of Raajneeti swear that there is a remarkable improvement in her Hindi. “Not only has she tackled her normal dialogues well, she has empowered herself enough to make a four-page speech in Hindi,” said sources.

Kat, who knows that she is closer to crossing the language barrier than ever before, said, “I’m fully aware that my Hindi has been criticised by a lot of people. But I must say I’m okay with personal criticism, so long as my films work. The Hindi I have spoken in Raajneeti is more correct than all my previous films. I have taken special care to dub my lines carefully. I know there are heroines who speak better Hindi than me, but with due modesty, let me add — Hindi alone is not the criteria for being in a position of power. Who can define success? It’s a combination of screen presence and destiny. If only spoken Hindi was the criterion, a lot of others would have been in my place. Hindi is not the second language of many actresses who are around at this point. So why single my Hindi out for criticism?’’

In a lighter vein, the actress who has an excellent memory and has gone to extraordinary lengths to attain perfection in the language, dismissed rumours that it was Salman Khan who had been giving her Hindi lessons. “Salman doesn’t have the time to teach me Hindi. I had a professional tutor coming home to do the job,” she laughed.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls