Action Replay Photos New: Aishwarya Rai and Akshay Kumar in Action Replay

Aishwarya Rai And Akshay Kumar Hot Gossips And Action Replay Movie Photos: Looks like someone is having a lot of fun on the set of Action Replay! From disco dancers to fun loving hippies, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her Action Replay co-star Akshay Kumar have tried on several different looks for Vipul Shah's new flick and now new pics of the acting duo rehearsing on the set have leaked!
The movie is about a man who travels back in time to the 70s when he was young and handsome. Both Ash and Akshay have worked with some of Hollywood's best makeup artists to get into character and Ash even set a record in dress changes!
The actress changed outfits over one hundred times while shooting a number the movie: "In one song, Aishwarya Rai changes costumes 125 times. Since this is necessary for the song, she did it. I think this is a record in Indian films," Vipul Shah told reporters.
And we're sure fans will appreciate all the efforts both Ash and Akshay have made to make this a box-office hit! "It's a very special film for me for many reasons. This is my tribute to the 70s that was the greatest retro era. I was kicked with the idea because I'm entering the time in cinema where my father-in-law was a superstar. It is my fifth film with Vipul and definitely another one to remember. Ash and I had a brief romantic interlude in Raj Kumar Santoshi's Khakee, but Action Replay is our first romantic comedy together. Believe me, I was blushing through the making and there's a lot I wish to tell my audience about but Vipul wants me to keep things under wraps for the moment," Akki told reporters.
The drama tells the story of Kishen and Mala who are constantly fighting but who manage to rekindle their love on their 33rd wedding anniversary. "Akki and I have an impeccable box office record. For me it was an exciting experience because I could bring together Aishwarya and Akshay, a pair I had been wanting to cast for sometime now. They're both good looking, super-talented and what's more, they're fashion icons as well. Akki has made an amazing screen pair with some of the existing girls but believe me, he and Ash are extra special,'' Vipul Shah said about the film. Are you looking forward to seeing Action Replay  when it hits theaters in August? Drop us a line.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls