Celina Jaitley now travel as a Hollywood Girl and global brand ambassador!

Celina Jaitley Hot Gossips: Actress Celina Jaitley will soon travel to the US to bond with the likes of pop sensation Katy Perry, Hollywood singer/actor Mandy Moore and Jessica Simpson, and model Vanessa Williams at a star-studded event. Celina has become the first Asian to have been roped in to endorse a women’s cosmetic product range that has these international faces as its brand ambassadors.

A source says, “The company will throw a big party soon and Celina will be attending it as the newest face of the brand. Katy, Mandy, Vanessa and Jessica are aware of this development and they will be there to meet and greet Celina.”
Celina says, “It is true that I have become the only Asian to be signed up. It’s a great honour to represent India globally. I’m very excited about meeting Katy Perry because I love her music and I’m a big fan of her pop acts.”
Talking about Mandy, Vanessa and Jessica, she says, “I love the fact that all of them are so humble. They carry no ego. Jessica went through a bad break-up and she handled it with so much dignity. She commands respect

. Vanessa has been doing a lot of charity work and I believe in the vision she has. She works for the needy and I immensely respect her for that. Not everyone makes an attempt to reach out to help others but she always does it so smoothly and silently. I love Mandy’s music and I have heard that she is a lovely human being with a sensitive heart. I’m looking forward to knowing her more.”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls