Rakhi has shown whatever she could have

Sambhavna Seth has made no bones about not liking item queen Rakhi Sawant not very long ago.

She had made her displeasure clear about the 'Big Boss 1' inmate and competitor during her stint at the 'Big Boss 2' house. This, in spite of the fact that many especially her arch rival on 'Bigg Boss', Payal Rohatgi feeling that she was actually trying to mimic Rakhi on the show and be outgoing and a motor mouth like her.

Sambhavna who's currently participating in the reality show 'Dancing Queen' however tries to paint another picture altogether.

The show aired on Colors pairs 10 dancing divas with a protégé each. It's being judged by veteran actors Hema Malini and Jeetendra.

Sambhavna has said, 'If Rakhi joins 'Dancing Queen', she is not going to do any wonders. I have seen what she can do and I don't want to see any further wonders from her.'

She's added, 'I don't miss her on the show at all. Rakhi is quite senior in our league. She has done various reality shows and she has also become a judge. For her, its like, 'been there done that'

. There is no sense in her coming to 'Dancing Queen' because she has reached a senior level. And even if she comes, there is no issue, but I am not at all missing her.'

She's also said, 'Rakhi has shown whatever she could have. Now it's her chance to see what I do. I am just starting and all I need is good wishes from her. She is of my elder sister's age.

I agree she has maintained herself well but age-wise and experience-wise she is older and she should be left at that level. I am only missing her blessings on the show and she should give me just that.'

Rakhi is known to not spare anyone. Wonder what she's to say about Sambhavna talking just so much about her.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls