Parvathy heading for Bollywood

Miss World runner-up Parvathy Omankuttan is open to good offers in Bollywood but right now she wants to go on a long vacation to 'calm myself'.

"I am looking for a career in films but have not really planned my future as I first need to go on a long vacation to calm myself. However, I hope good roles come my way," Parvathy told PTI here.

The 21-year-old beauty queen, who narrowly missed the title earlier won by the likes of Rita Faria (1966), Aishwarya Rai (1994), Diana Hayden (1997), Yukta Mookhey (1999) and Priyanka Chopra (2000), at the pageant held in Johanesburg, attributed her inability to win the crown to the 'luck factor'.

"I did my best," she said, adding that missing the title by a whisker was a disappointment.

Parvathy said she plans to visit the Taj Mahal and Trident hotel, site of the November 26 terror attacks, to pay homage to the victims and martyrs. Her father is an employee of the hotel.

Parvathy, who lost the title to Miss Russia, returned home from Johannesburg to a huge welcome in the wee hours yesterday.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls