Hrithik and Barbara Mori will sizzle in Kites

Anurag Basu is super excited about his latest under production film 'Kites'. The film starring Hrithik Roshan opposite Mexican Barbara Mori is about love transcending cultural and language barriers.

In the movie, Barabar Mori's character speaks only Spanish and Hrithik speaks only in Hindi but they end up falling in love.

There is some spice too in the story with a love triangle involving Kangana Ranaut's character and a thriller twist towards the end.

But in spite of all talks about steamy scenes the movie is not about sex but is an intensely romantic film.

He director is working with the very talented and handsome Hrithik Roshan for the first time

He said, "Hrithik and I really enjoyed working together. I always respected him as an actor but now I respect him as a human being too. Hrithik and I made the film honestly, just like we wanted to."

He was amazed by Hirthik's professionalism in spite of a knee injury.

He's said, "Before every shot I would be worried about Hrithik's knee. If anything happened to him, then our entire outdoor shooting schedule would've gone for a toss.

But Hrithik asked me not to compromise the shots under any circumstance. I'm awed by the way he managed, without ever letting the shoot halt. He even did the few action scenes we have in the film himself."

He's impressed by Barbara Mori too.

He's stated, "The day I narrated 'Kites' to her I knew I had chosen the right actress. I've this bad habit of narrating very fast.

Barbara is a Mexican actress, so she knows no Hindi and little English. But the way she understood my story, hats off to her. Her expressions changed while I was narrating the story. I've never seen any actor respond this way.

Even though she comes from a different culture, the emotions of love and relationships are the same. Her approach was definitely different."

Kites will be complete in January of next year and Basu says he is nervous because of the huge expectations surrounding the multilingual film and hopes that it delivers.

Well, we would want the movie on which he worked so hard to deliver too.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls