Jiah does a J Lo in Ghajini with Aamir's help

Super admaker Ravi Udyawar makes his not-so-quiet Bollywood entry with a sizzling song that he has directed for Ghajini featuring Jiah Khan.

And Jiah loved doing the latka-jhatkas.

Like her Londoner-sister Katrina Kaif, Jiah Khan thinks and acts in English.

So when she had to speak lengthy rhetorical emotional dialogues for Ghajini and that too in sync sound, Jiah found herself in trouble.

"I must admit it was a bit of a problem. Aamir and the director got me an Urdu dialogue coach, Athar Nawaz who guided me. And each time I'd be stuck with a line Aamir helped me out.

Besides my mom who lives in London flew down during the shooting. She speaks Urdu fluently. She ran through the dialogues with me over and over again. I think I've done my lines very well.

To have my lines dubbed would take away from my performance. I think I managed my lines well."

The latka jhatka was also easy. "Like the Urdu-Hindi I've mastered the dancing to a large extent."

Jiah has shot a song in Ghajini with choreographer Gita Kapoor that ad maker Ravi Udyawar has directed. "I realized how hard it is to do a sizzling hot song.

The song in Ghajini called Lattoo is a very Jennifer Lopez kind of number. It's very stylish and chic. In a week's time it goes on air. That should answer the question why I'm not seen in the publicity."

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls