Elizabeth Oslen Nude Sexy -Martha Marcy May Marlene




Elizabeth Oslen's nude scenes in Martha Marcy May Marlene have an inspiration in British actress Kate Winslet who has gone nude in many films to boost the authenticity factor. Many may recall that Kate Winslet had even grown her pubic hair for the Reader.

Elizabeth Oslen says that Kate Winslet going nude in Holy Garden was an inspiration.in Holy Smoke, the 22 year old says she felt inspired to shed her clothes for the drama, in which she plays a young woman who flees from a cult.

Elizabeth Oslen explains why going full nude for Martha Marcy May Marlene was a right thing to do. "“Martha Marcy May Marlene is only my second film, I got nervous. ‘Wait, does this set a precedent for me? Are people going to think I’m just game for that?’ Because I’m not. When it’s sensationalised or gratuitous, I have no interest in it. But for this movie, it’s so a part of the nature theme that’s explored and the loss of identity…”

Kate Winslet in that film (Holy Smoke) has much more difficult, physically vulnerable scenes than I did in this movie and it was so impactful. And I was thinking, ‘Look at her career now. She’s not pigeonholed, it just is the story.’ And that was a lesson to learn, to look up to her career as something that’s pretty ideal in my mind. That gave me a type of courage of being like, ‘I’m going to support the movie, this tells the story better, this is important for the story and that’s that.’”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls