Adriana Lima Topless Lingerie Pictures

Just when you think that Adriana Lima can’t get any hotter, along come these pictures of her looking unreal for the latest Victoria’s Secret lingerie line. How could you not love a woman who’s willing to pose topless in some sexy underwear holding a puppy? I bet someone would pay a decent amount of money on eBay to adopt that thing. I know I would, we’d cuddle in front of the television, take baths together and make sweet sweet love. Wait, did you think I was talking about the dog? Why the hell would I want to adopt a tiny dog like that? It’s a rat in a dog suit. There are a lot of lonely supermodels out there in need of adoption.









 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls