Salma Hayek Talks About Her Boobs

Salma Hayek, known for her mind-blowing body, covers Allure’s September issue to talk about her most talked-about asset, her boobs.
“My boobs, they’re not bad, by the way. I’m not complaining about them.”






The actress, who has garnered critical acclaim playing the decidedly less-sexy role of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, explained that in the beginning of her career, she was pigeonholed by her figure.
She felt that she had to tailor her look to the suit Hollywood’s demands. But she assures, “I was not dressing like that in Mexico.”
The actress, 44, wed French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault (his family is worth $11.5 billion) in February 2009, and the duo share daughter Valentina, who turns 4 next month.
And the “Puss in Boots” star doesn’t apologize for the super-luxe, globe-trotting life she gets to lead. “I never understood the point of being privileged if you don’t get to have the privileges,” Hayek said.
Still, while Hayek loves yachts, private jets, expensive clothes and more, there’re one indulgence she hasn’t shelled out for: Plastic surgery or other cosmetic procedures.
“I’ve never had anything done on my face,” Hayek insists. “I’ve never had dermabrasion or peels or injections of any kind, nothing.”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls