Bar Refaeli Does GQ (Photos)

Bar Refaeli is featured in the September issue of British GQ magazine and in it she shows exactly why she is one of the best paid supermodels in the world at the moment.







Giving younger models a bit of advice as to how to work it right she says “I’ve learned how to do this. I study all of my pictures. Which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone.”
The 26-year-old, who recently became single after her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio ended, says that she didn’t always look this way. “‘I had braces put in at 13. This took a lot of hard work,” she says.
Bar started out modeling when she was just eight months old and says that she has always loved it. “One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be. I’d skip school to do it; I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera. I didn’t want it to stop.”
For all those guys who are wanting to score a supermodel she has a bit of advice, “wait until she’s on her BlackBerry then walk up and say, ‘554773239’. The girl will look up and ask what you’re doing. You say: “You’re writing my phone number, right?” This actually happened to me!”
I must remember that little trick the next time I see a model hanging out, but first of all I should figure a way to hang out in places that models do.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls