Katrina Kaif: I am not sexy


Here is an interview with the Bollywood queen Katrina Kaif who says that she dislikes makeup and that she is not at all sexy.

Raajneeti saw you in your first de-glam avatar...

Yes. But know what I dislike makeup. So when Prakash Jha (filmmaker) said I have to play a politician without pancakes, I was more than happy.


But the words that are mostly associated with you are hot and sexy...

You know, I personally feel that I am not hot or sexy. You have to have an appeal that will make you special.

My appeal lies in what the audiences think about me. All you have to do is try not to disappoint them.
Like, Vidya Balan is known for her very ethnic roles... people love her in that. And, I think I am known for my fun roles. That's how we feel comfortable; not by the tags on our looks.
Check out Bollywood actresses without makeup

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls