Katrina Kaif - My parents divorced when I was still very young!

Professionally Katrina Kaif has her plate full, but gastronomically things aren't so good. Katrina hasn't been eating well, is losing weight and feels homesick!
Katrina who lives alone in Mumbai tells Mumbai Mirror, "I'm starting to miss living with family too much lately."

Katrina's parents divorced when she was still very young. Her mother, British born mother Sussane Turquotte, runs a charity in Nilangarai, Tamil Nadu that rescues female infants. She and Katrina meet frequently but both are passionate about what they do.

Katrina's younger sister Isabelle, occasionally seen in Mumbai, is training to be a thespian in New York. The rest of Katrina's family is in London and likes it there.

"It's just me alone at home... and I honestly don't know what to do," Katrina says.

Not surprisingly, after a busy and tiring day, Katrina is not inclined to cook a sumptuous meal for herself. She just curls up on a sofa and makes do with a bowl of fruit that she washes down with coconut water. It is a healthy, but not a wholesome, diet.

"I'm alone so I don't bother with my meals," says Katrina.

Indeed, she is so busy, she doesn't have time to leave instructions with the household help, who could cook her the finest meal she desired.

Not surprisingly, Katrina has lost weight and her hemoglobin count was reported to be low.

Indeed, her pale look prompted Rajneeti director to bluntly chide her for being careless with her health during a recent promotional event.

"I keep wondering if it is the heat that has caused this loss of appetite," says Katrina. "Honestly, I don't know. Something is bothering me and I can't pin-point what it is. But I just feel that if my family was around, I would enjoy a normal home life. It's nice to have people at the dinner table.''

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls