Salman Khan promotes first ever Cyclothon in Mumbai

Bollywood super star Slaman Khan is a fitness freak is busy cycling across Bandra in Mumbai on Sunday kickstarts the first ever Mumbai Cyclothon and its been promoted by by the actor’s ‘Being Human’ foundation.
The Mumbai Cyclothon is aimed at encouraging Mumabikers to practice cycling.
Talking to a news channel Salman said, “Cycling gives me a kick. Anything that increases momentum is a high, besides which it’s a damn good form of cardio and the best way to prevent pollution. Everybody in the city can afford a cycle.

Go on, get one, it keeps you fit, and in Mumbai’s peak hour traffic — you reach your destination faster. When I travel by car, I’m on the phone, but when I cycle to a shoot, I get my workout done on the journey, and my evening is free.”

Salman who loves cycling and sometimes likes peddling his ways to movie shoots, Salman added , ““It takes me around 54 minutes, which is less than a cardio workout. And I cycle like the postman or a doodhwal, slowly, I don’t bhagao the bike.”

He also advised for starters, “The first three-four days, your butt will be sore, but that’s like in any other exercise. Don’t give up.”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls