Shahrukh Khan is on Twitter

The biggest name in Bollywood is finally on Twitter. Yes, Shahrukh Khan has finally joined the micro-blogging site under the profile name 'iamsrk'. It is believed that director Karan Johar who is regular with his tweets has made Shahrukh join the Twitter brigade. In his first post King Khan wrote “Hi everyone. Being extremely shy I never thought I would be here. But my friend Karan insisted that I should learn to share my life.”

Amazed by the instant feedback from thousands of his fans, Shahrukh posted “Thanx everyone this is really sweet...didn't expect such a warm welcome. love to u all” Shahrukh's popularity can be understood from the fact that within 24 hours of joining Shahrukh has a whopping 18000 followers. Karan has made sure Shahrukh entered Twitter to promote their upcoming movie My Name Is Khan which also stars Kajol.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls