John meets another bikes freak

So the adrenaline rush was palpable when he met the nine time Grand Prix winner Valentino Rossi in Delhi. “He is to motorbike racing what Michael Schumacher is to car racing. I am crazy about motorbikes. When I heard Valentino Rossi was going to be in Delhi on Sunday, I just had to meet him,” said John. Both John and Valentino Rossi endorse the same brand of motorbikes.

 “That was the common ground for us to meet. But there was so much more for the two of us to discuss,” adds John, who now plans to produce a film revolving around the theme of motorbike racing. “It was a dream come true when I got to play a bike rider in Dhoom. I want to take my passion for motorbikes further.”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls