Shilpa Shetty plans to get married only once

There is a startling confession by the newlywed Bollywood bride Shilpa Shetty; the lady plans to get married only once. Shilpa tells a daily, “Thank god, I plan to get married only once! This has been the most exhausting week of my life. And also the happiest. I’ve waited so long for my wedding... I’ve known Raj for so long that it feels no different otherwise.” These are the words of a girl who is fatigued after a grandiose wedding and a pompous reception.

She also suffers from jaw ache and the reason for it is simple. She says, “I have a severe jaw ache from all the smiling at the reception. Now, I know why my colleagues avoid wedding receptions. It gets impossible to manage the entire crowd,” where there were more gatecrashers than the guests.

Her wedding was exactly the way she dreamt. In fact, her sister Shamita Shetty kept saying that she felt she was part of a Punjabi wedding sequence from a movie. Now, after prayers at Tirupati, a beach-side, romantic honeymoon awaits Shilpa. Hubby Raj Kundra is taking her to Bahamas. And then the entire Kundra and Shetty family will head for a Mediterranean cruise because Shilpa’s doting husband feels every one needs rest. Just married, lovey-dovey couple!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls