Penelope Cruz !!!

A quick post of this lovely young thing to start out the week. I think these photos are from an event about a year ago.

To change the subject here a bit, I gotta tell you all that I'm still a bit bothered by a couple of comments to the prior post - particularly the tone of those comments. Requests, recommendations and opinions are one thing. I like those. I ask for those. However, I do not like being told what to do and what not to do with MY blog, even if it's prefaced by the word please. While I typically enjoy providing this gratis service to a like-minded audience who appreciates the effort it takes to do so, well let's put it this way... I could be doing a lot of other things with my time.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls