I'm probably making someone's day...

Here's some shots of the perky Katie Couric in her high heeled pumps. As I recall, she was probably the first public persona / professional woman who eschewed the pantyhose look back in about 1998 or so. I had first noticed the phenomena of professional women going bare-legged while visiting London in the mid 90's. Oh my gosh, what a sight for sore eyes at the time, as of course, it is what makes the toe cleavage possible. I began hoping/praying that the trend would come across the pond as soon as possible. Within 2 years, it was Ms. Couric whom I saw first go public with the look. And I think she was hugely responsible for changing the culture throughout the US. Which I know that all of us here greatly appreciate.

So while I've posted these photos as a response to a couple of requests I've received, this post is really dedicated to a pioneer. Katie Couric.


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls