Tomorrow's finally here !!!

Sorry, I really thought I'd be able to post these on Saturday as promised in my last post... Well, short story is... Christmas decorations. Specifically, taking them down and putting them away took up all my free time this past weekend. But you don't care about that. You care about what's below. And that is once again, the lovely Sophia Bush showing off her ultra low cut Louboutins - that we've seen once before (here and here). I know that not everyone is as crazy about these pumps as I am ... so, if you happen to be one who thinks these are not of your liking,,, then forget about the shoes and just please focus on the amount of leg that Sophia's showing off here today. It's outstanding !!!


 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls