A rant... and some close ups

I don't know if the term "toe-cleavage" is widespread and understood by many folks out in the ordinary public. But there does seem to be a good deal of discussion on the subject by quite a few female bloggers. In fact, I just saw one the other day (Here) . These women express their distaste for the look and are pretty emphatic in their comments. You really gotta wonder what these women look like... I'm sure it's not a pretty sight. My blog is all the evidence anyone would need - in that the most attractive women celebrities in the world are all showing it.

But then, there's a segment of the population that somehow thinks that toe cleavage comes from peep-toe shoes. Here's a case in point (here). Aaargh!

In any case, thanks for listening... here's a little reward for letting me vent.



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls