What Deepika Padukone likes in a man




Here is an interview with the vivacious Deepika Padukone and how she views the opposite sex:
What are the best qualities she would appreciate in her mate:
Deepika Padukone: Honesty, sense of humor, an easy going nature and helfulness.

What about looks:
Deepika Padukone: Well, it does matter to some extent but it does not rate high in my list.

Would you make the first move:
Deepika Padukone: I am too conservative in that sense...Men should always make the first move.

How would you react if a girl makes a pass at your guy?
Deepika Padukone: I am too mature to get pissed, because I think if there is trust, then nothing can harm the relationship.

Would you like to really dress up for your man?
Deepika Padukone: No, I wouldnt want to dress up just for the sake of attracting him, at the cost of making me looking like a fool.

Would you pay half the bill amount on your first date?
Deepika Padukone: Sure, but it is up to him to agree.

Would you like it if he dictates terms to you?
Deepika Padukone: No, I'd like it if he accepts me the way I am.

What do you not like in men?
Deepika Padukone: Crying. I think it is not fitting for a man to cry.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls