Shahana Goswami Hot PIcs, Shahana to lose weight




Shahana Goswami is sexy and delectable like a sweet Bengali dish. This amazing actress has always had people applauding her talent, no matter how bad or good the film may be. She is honest enough to say"Though it's nice to get talked about playing small parts, I am dying to do a leading lady's role." Not that offers haven't come by, she shares, but they didn't match her list of must-haves. "I'd want a good banner, along with a good script and a good director," she says, as she believes these are essential for visibility.

Though her beau Milind Soman is a fitness freak, Shahana Goswami has cut down some kilos in her own way. "Though Milind and I don't work out together – he prefers to run, and I just can't match up with his pace –he's helping me set the goals," she says, and is sure that results will begin to show in a month.

With a svelte figure and a wardrobe change, Shahana hopes she can get filmmakers to notice her for meaty roles. "I think it's necessary to create a persona outside a film. Though I got appreciated for Rock On, it also brought along a kind of an image," she says, referring to the tendency of the industry to categorize. "Once you lose weight, you can try a lot of styles, and it'll be easier for filmmakers to see me in different roles."

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls