Deepika Padukone Tweets - i blank out in one look at Shahrukh

Deepika Padukone Tweets - i blank out in one look at Shahrukh: Such is the charm of the eloquent and articulate Shahrukh Khan that Deepika Padukone, who’s been in the industry long enough now to be dumbfounded in front of a big filmstar, was lost for words when faced with SRK.
Deepika Padukone and Shahrukh Khan
“Just met SRK... and while he was talking, all I did was sit quiet and listen. This always happens to me! Every time I think I'm going to meet him and I have soo much to say... then one look at him and I blankout!! uuufffff!!” Deepika tweeted after meeting SRK.

What was SRK’s take on the meeting? Well, he was expectedly courteous and enamoured of the ladies as usual.

SRK tweeted: “Met 3 beautiful women. Deepika, Kareena & Shahana. I get such warm wonderful hugs from them. Still smelling of youth, beauty & talent from hug.”

Deepika had debuted in Bollywood with SRK’s Om Shanti Om. Since then she’s worked with a number of stars like Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan, but SRK’s aura and awe clearly hasn’t waned.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls