50th Post !!!

Wow, this certainly seemed to happen fast... 50 posts already. I know what you're thinking: "How many more pictures could he possibly have? Well, the answer is: A lot! Additionally, I just received some personal photos that have been graciously submitted by a few generous readers. I will be incorporating them into posts in the near future. As well, I still have a good deal of celebrity toe-cleavage to share with you. Coming in the next few weeks will be some great shots of Sophia Bush, Megan Fox, Pam Anderson, Rose McGowan, Demi Moore and a whole week's worth of Victoria Beckham, most certainly the Queen of toe-cleavage pumps if there ever was one.

Today though, I give you a few of my favorite all time shots...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls