Shahrukh Khan: Salman Khan best actor than me

Shahrukh Khan: Salman Khan best actor than me: Bollywood King Shahrukh Khan was shockingly self effacing and expectedly generous in his comment about his perceived arch foe Salman Khan and good friend Aamir Khan at a promotional do of Karan Johar’s film We Are Family recently.
Shahrukh Khan
In case, you are wondering why SRK - who doesn’t even feature in the movie - cared to give his sound byte, don’t forget he, K-Jo and Arjun Rampal are like a family.

So no surprises that SRK butted in during the promotional interview of the film with the film’s lead stars Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal. But what was shocking was SRK’s self-effacing comment in which he said he hoped to become a big star like Aamir and Salman.

Here’s what SRK said.

“I have a huge amount of respect for Aamir and Salman...I think they're wonderful. I think they're great stars, I know them personally and they're great human beings. And they're much bigger stars than I can ever be. I hope one day I can be like them in terms of work.”

We’re sure SRK’s die-hard fans would disagree.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls