Priyanka, Ranbir disappeared from 'Anjaana Anjaani' set!

Priyanka Chopra And Ranbir Kapoor
Priyanka, Ranbir disappeared from 'Anjaana Anjaani' set: Bonjour my blueberry cheesecakes! How do you do? I’m not exactly thrilled with this incessant baarish. After more than three days of constant downpour, I had hoped the clouds would take a break. But alas! I dread the thought of having to stay put in my penthouse for the rest of the week.

Before I digress any more on the weather woes, let’s get on to the natkhat nuggets from tinsel town.

For starters, Sher Lock Holmes wants to tell me about how Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor gave director Siddharth Raj Anand a scare while filming Anjaana Anjaani at Jean dry lake in the Nevada desert. Nah, they didn’t desert him in the registaan or the sukha lake, my dahlings.

Instead, they disappeared just before choreographer Ahmed Khan could call for action. Sher Lock bhai tells me that the two actors had seen some dirt bikes by the lake, and decided to indulge themselves. If that wasn’t enough, a few crew members also joined the lead stars on the other bikes.

Bechara Khan and Anand were on edge since the weather conditions were extreme and they had to wrap up the shoot before sunset.

At the insistence of Kapoor and Chopra, they also opted for a ride, albeit reluctantly, in the belief that they could get the actors to return to face the cameras soon.

Thank God for small mercies. The cast and crew were done with dirt biking just in time for Anand and Khan to resume shooting. Fortunately, they filmed the scheduled shots just before the sun went down. Phew!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls