Kareena Kapoor in We Are Family, my role is very difficult than Kajol's

Kareena Kapoor in We Are Family, my role is very difficult than Kajol's: Kareena Kapoor couldn't resist it. She has bragged that her role in 'We Are Family' was tougher than Kajol's.
Kareena Kapoor And Kajol
Here is what she is quoted as saying by IANS:

"I think it's an exciting challenge to be working with Kajol. In Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham we didn't have too many scenes together, but in this film we are both in the same frame. We both live in the same house, have equally powerful roles; in fact, mine is the most complex and complicated part. It's very easy to be emotional and gain sympathy but very difficult to win over the sympathy and I hope I could achieve that," she said.
Kareena Kapoor
Kareena is talented, and we say it with a lot of confidence, but modesty is not a virtue you can associate with her.

Kareena is also pretty, though we are not saying it this time. There is no need to. She unabashedly calls herself pretty.

"I enjoy acting. Acting is in my blood, it is in my genes, it is in my DNA and you can see that on screen I like doing different roles. I can't do just those films where I am looking pretty and sing and dance around trees. I want to act," Kareena says in the same interview.

We Are Family is inspired by Stepmom (1998), starring Susan Sarandon and Julia Roberts.

Kajol plays a terminally ill divorcee who has to accept Kareena, the new woman in her ex-husband Arjun Rampal's life, as the stepmother of her kids.

The heartwarming film shows the poignant efforts of the two women to find common ground.

The film releases in theatres on September 2.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls