Kangana Ranaut ANDpersand Covergirl: glamorouse looks

Kangana Ranaut ANDpersand Cover girl: glamorous looks: No, we aren't talking about her two boobs, but her four overlaid poses on ANDpersand's September issue's double cover that also features Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez.
Kangana Ranaut ANDpersand Covergirl
Since you thought about it, let us put your dirty minds at ease - Kangana's girls are her own. She says she hasn't been under the surgeon's knife, though these days they use a nifty cone to squeeze the silicone in, much like the cone used for icing a cake or putting mehendi!

Kangana Ranaut, however, sees nothing wrong with going under the surgeon's knife, or the cone, whatever!

"People have the right to live the way they want. If they want to go under the knife or take extravagant measures to beautify themselves, it's their choice," she told ANDpersand. "But as far as I am concerned, I would never go under the knife to beautify myself. I am beautiful."

We beyond agree with her.

Kangana isn't easy to understand. Indeed we don't know of anyone who completely gets her.

She attempts to explain herself to the magazine.
Kangana Ranaut ANDpersand Glamorouse Looks
"I started when I was 17 so I feel people know more about me than myself. Well, let's see…Kangna is like any other regular girl. I like appreciation. I dislike people acting 'extra' smart with me. I like spending time with my family. I like cooking and have taken cooking classes."

Recalling Kangana's photoshoot, Andpersand executive editor Jayita Bandyopadhyay says:

"Frail and waif-like are the two terms which rushed to my mind when Kangna walked into the studio for the shoot, accompanied by her mother, and of all surprises, her nani. Maybe a reason why she was looking so frail was that she was very unwell. But her mom and nani made sure she avoided cold drinks, even cooler water!

"While Kangna shot, nani waited patiently, with a pack of chips."

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls