Vidya Balan finds Sucking Raunchy









In Ishqiya, Vidya Balan sucks the thumb of Arshad Warsi in a rauchy manner. The act of Vidya Balan sucking a thumb is sure to send most males in a tizzy, on a fantasy trip of their own. But to Vidya, sucking was raunchy but funny as well. Everytime she would suck Arshad's thumb, she would burst out laughing. God knows why!

Vidya Balan says, “Fortunately Arshad is a friend. We’ve gotten along well from the time we did Lage Raho Munnabhai together. I don’t know I’d have been able to do a scene like putting my co-star’s finger in the mouth with someone else. That gesture of sucking Arshad’s thumb was so raunchy and sexy, so not me, I couldn’t connect with it all.”

Talking about her character Vidya says, “I play this rustic voluptuous woman. All my weight-loss happened after I did this film. I had to looked filled up for this part. In Ishqiya everything from the way I wore my saree to the way I looked at men, was alien to me. The role exposed me to a new way of interpreting a liberated woman. My character in Ishqiya may not know about feminism. But she’s truly liberated."

Wow, we are stumped for sure. Speaking about sucking thumbs and fingers, Vidya Balan does look raunchy and hot when she does that. Check out Vidya Balan's sucking pics..where she sucks...er fingers. And those hot Vidya Balan expressions, a fun mix of naughty and sensuousness.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls