Kashmira Shah: Size Matters to Me

The queen of provocative sizzle, Kashmira Shah has said what may terrify some guys. In the big oye website, where she plays agony aunt, Kashmira Shah has laid bare information on things that turn her on. According to Kashmira Shah, she is turned on by a big male organ.

Here is her statement
Hey Kashmira
about my timing i have short timing what shall i do to increase my timing and i want to increase my size i mean length atleast 3 to 4 inches, please can you help me. U believe in size does matter?
- sheel

Lot of people say size doesn’t matter but I think it does. You need to see a doctor or remove all the lights from your bedroom so that your partner doesn’t notice.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls