Grls get cheeky as Ranbir becomes the most desirable

Since Katrina Kaif has been declared as the hottest Indian Women 'cauze of her class act and a huge fan base, then how come our Ranbir lag behind in the competition. Ranbir Kapoor has emerged as the hottest and most desirable Indian men according to a poll conducted by Zoom TV recently.

The list has been compiled on the basis of online voting and via sms, along with an elite. Hrithik's bare body and hirsuit look and Akshay's lean and mean hauteness made consecutively on the list.

When asked Ranbir speaks on the issue and said, "It feels wonderful to be voted the ZOOM Most Desirable Man. We always look to the fans and to the media for their endorsement and acceptance and to be voted by them feels great. I don’t know about ‘Desirable’ but yes, I try and live up to my fans’ expectations. I thank ZOOM for this crown — and I hope I am as lucky next year, though I’m surprised that I topped in spite of such amazing competition,”

Here's are the top 10 desirable men

1.Ranbir Kapoor
2.Hrithik Roshan
3.Akshay Kumar
4.Shahid Kapoor
5.Saif Ali Khan
6.John Abraham
7.Abhay Deol
8.Salman Khan
9.Shah Rukh Khan
10.Farhan Akhtar

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls