Katrina Kaif says, Media has no right to question me about my personal Life!

Ranbir Kapoor And Katrina Kaif News: The Bollywood Chocolaty Boy Ranbir Kapoor seems to be making things straight as he jumped to the rescue of his upcoming film Rajneeti co-star Katrina Kaif when asked about media reports accusing her of being the relationship breaker.
Katrina being put in a spot irked Ranbir so much so that he was quick to jump to her defence. "No one can be responsible for anybody's break-up," he said replying to a question on his break up with actress Deepika Padukone.

The co-stars rumoured to be couple shared a crackling chemistry in an interview to Headlines Today. When asked about rumours of Katrina being responsible for Ranbir and Deepika parting ways, he gentlemanly pitched in to answer on the co-star's behalf.

"You should give us respect, if I don't want to say something the media shouldn't speculate. When I was in a relationship, I admitted it. When I am not, I have admitted it. But this doesn't mean someone is responsible for the break-up," Ranbir said politely.

"It's unfair to involve someone else. I was new before, and learning. But now I know media is a huge platform and what it is capable of," he added.

 While Ranbir played it cool, Katrina got frustrated and evidently so. "Media has no right to question me, what I am doing, what I have done, why I have done. I am here as an actor. I have never spoken about my personal life," she said.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls