Katrina Kaif says- I am not Interested to ever enter into Politics

Katrina Kaif News: Bollywood Sweet And Lovely Actress Katrina Kaif who believes that Smt. Sonia Gandhi is the perfect politician and suits the best to hold the seat of the Prime Minister of India herself is least interested to ever enter into politics.
The actress in currently busy in promoting her upcoming film Raajneeti directed by Prakash Jha that is a complete political saga that also features Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Rampal.

Katrina recently attended the debate on ‘Aaj Kal Ke Raajneeti’ in Bangalore where she emphasized on the fact that graduation should not be made mandatory for an MLA/MP. The actress said, “I haven’t done graduation. I don’t think it would be appropriate to make it mandatory that a person, who wants to become an MLA/MP, should obtain a degree because there are several politicians in Indian history, who have achieved a lot without having a graduation. So I think what one needs to do to take part in politics is that he/she must have dedication and passion to bring about a change in the existing political system.”

When asked if she would ever make an entry to politics, the beauty replied, “One need to be really gifted to lead the people of country/state. He/she need to have lot of guts and logic and it’s not an easy job. I think I’m not gifted one to be a politician. So I would never like to enter politics.”

Speaking about her favorite politician, she said, “There are many ideal politicians in India. But myself being a woman, I would like to name a woman. I think Sonia Gandhi makes an ideal politician. She is really bold and learned lady. She can even handle the most responsible position like Prime Minister of India.”

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls