Hot Katrina Kaif Shows her midriff in ‘Tees Maar Khan’, she looks very yummier

Bollywood’s super skinny babe Katrina Kaif, who is the hottest thing to have happened to Indian cinema  in recent years, has exposed her midriff in ‘Tees Maar Khan’ (lucky guy Akshay Kumar). Of course, she is sexy and super delicious, but this hot cat is a kind-of Miss Perfectionist. To ensure that she looks her best in that dare-to-bare scene, she got herself a toner and slimmer body in merely 18 days.
She explains, “It took me 18 days to get into shape. My trainer Yasmin worked out a programme with a set target to look the way I am in this photograph. If you need to lose weight or get into shape, your mind and body must be co-ordinated. You have to be in a happy state while exercising. All I said to myself before getting into this short ghagra-choli (which is the midriff-baring costume) is, ‘I must look right for it.’ The dance rehearsals were also one form of exercise. I am a fairly healthy eater. I don’t eat pizzas and pakodas. I prefer Chinese and Japanese cuisine. A lot of it is fish based.”
Of course, she may love her Chinese and Japanese cuisines. But, the male oglers would certainly have preferred if Kats could be cooked and eaten. After all, she looks so delicious and inviting. And with ‘Tees Maar Khan’, she is sure to leave thirsty men salivating for more…….What say folks?

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls